How to Choose a Plumber
We work hard to help our San Diego and Riverside customers and want to make certain that all home owners know how to make the best decision on selecting a plumber. Here are some things to look for:
- Contact prospects or clients directly via phone, email.
- Offer recommendations/solutions and resolve technical situations.
- Give Up-front bidding in writing, fax or email.
- Perform the work onsite upon customer’s approval.
- Plan repair sequence or strategy and methods for installation.
- Order, pick up and deliver parts/equipment needed to complete the job.
- Have additional helper/technician to complete the task (only when needed).
- Write up invoices with final cost of repair/installation.
- Honor any green coupons/discounts (one per invoice).
- Follow-up on customer satisfaction.
Check for an Updated California Contractors License (ours is # 869690)
Check the BBB Ranking (we are rated BBB Accredited with an A rating)
Avoid Scam Artists (we are a professional company in business over 10 years)
Demand Honest & Fair Pricing (we deliver affordable plumbing and HVAC services).
San Diego & Riverside Counties Best Plumbers
We are San Diego and Riverside counties best. No plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem is too big or too small. Contact American Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning for a free estimate at 1-866-375-3569
Tips for Plumbing Leak Prevention
Make sure that none of your bathroom faucets are leaking, if they are, American Plumbing & Air Conditioning can replace them quickly and easily. Leaky faucets, even when the leak is slow, can result in extremely high water bills.
Regularly run hot water down your sink and tub drains to help slow the buildup of clogs. This will break up the soap residue and other materials that can clog a sink.
Get screens for your bathroom sink to help catch hair and soap fragments which may cause clogs.
Check around the base of toilets for indications of weakness in the floor, which may be a sign of rot due to a leak.
Check to see if your toilet tank is leaking by placing a few drops of food coloring in the tank. If the water in the bowl becomes colored then the tank is leaking; this may be due to a bad flapper valve.
A clogged or slow shower head can be fixed by unscrewing it and placing it in a container filled with white vinegar. The high acid content of the vinegar will dissolve the sediment clogging the holes in the shower head.
Toilets were designed to handle certain specific types of waste. You should avoid flushing diapers, paper towels, sanitary products and other unsuitable materials as this will result in a clog.