Troubleshooting and Diagnosis
Heating your home safely and efficiently during the winter months can be achieved through seasonal maintenance to your system. Prior to using your heating, we recommend a carbon monoxide test because deadly gases may have built up in the ducts. In our tune-up inspection package we also check your pilot light, wiring, and the thermostat for proper operation.
Our licensed, factory-trained and certified HVAC technicians will fix your heating problem. We offer many options and great packages to fit a solution to your needs and budget. Call us at American Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning (866) 375-3569 today! We work with all major brands and models.
20 Point Inspection Includes:
- Inspect and clean burners.
- Clean/ replace air filters.
- Inspect and clean pilot assembly.
- Inspect and clean manifold and burner tray area.
- Inspect fan belt and pulleys, adjust if necessary.
- Check blower wheel for cleanliness.
- Lubricate blower motor as necessary.
- Visually inspect heat exchanger.
- Inspect diverter box and vent system.
- Check for combustible materials at or near furnace.
- Clean, adjust and calibrate thermostat.
- Inspect furnace electrical and wiring.
- Start and test furnace (by thermostat).
- Check for gas leaks.
- Check burner Combustion.
- Check for proper combustion air.
- Check draft at diverter box.
- Check air temperature through indoor coil
- Check gas pressure/temperature rise.
- Check for air leaks/plenum/base/closet.
- Refrigerant Recharge
- Filter Replacement
- Carbon Monoxide Test
- Wiring Inspection
- Thermostat Checks
- Clean Coils
The benefits of heating tune-ups: Lower energy costs
- Improve air quality
- Increase safety
- Reduce repairs